CONSUMER PACKAGED GOODS
Volatility in commodity markets is a key business challenge faced by CPG companies. Sudden movements in commodity prices impair forecasts, hinder risk management, and can negatively impact bottom lines. To maximize profits, organizations need to know their positions and exposures in real-time. As commodity prices fluctuate, they need to see exactly how this will affect their operating margins, so they can take proper action to hedge against the effects of market volatility.
InstaNext Coverage and Spend Analysis
Many companies struggle with error prone spreadsheets that are not reliable or sufficient for real-time scenarios. Companies need a flexible, easy to use software platform for managing trades and hedging risk, a platform that can accurately track and optimize complex scenarios. InstaNext provides key performance indicators that make it easy to manage risk and volatility of raw materials pricing. With intuitive tools to capture, process, and report hedging program performance, you instantly gain accurate decision making insights. InstaNext enables greater control over production costs along with a scalable, easy to use process.
- Percentage Covered
- Covered / Uncovered positions
- Variance to budget
- Mark to market
- Weighted average price per unit
- Forecasted Spend vs. Projected Spend
- Theoretical Option valuations
- FX and Currency conversions
- Import data from Excel
- Drill Down/Roll up capabilities
- Broker management
Customizable Reports & Dashboards
- Simple drag and drop report generation
- Create meaningful data visualizations
- Charts / Graphs / Maps / Grids / Pivots
- Incorporate external data sources to create a single source of information
- Securely publish + share with other users
- Export / Print in various formats (PDF, XLS, etc.)
InstaNext Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software is available as a cloud-hosted solution and can also be installed on site. The software is widely used across the energy, commodity trading, consumer packaged goods, and agricultural industries. InstaNext supports all types of trades including forwards, futures, over-the-counter (OTC), swaps, foreign exchange, and options.