COVERAGE & RISK
Simplify Your Coverage Analysis Reporting Tasks
- Eliminate the need for complicated and error-prone spreadsheets.
- Capture Forecasts, Inventory, Physicals, Futures, and Options positions
- Automatically extract the hedgeable and non-hedgeable components of the budget and allocate the proper positions to create coverage.
- Capture budget requirements at the finished good or ingredient level and break them out into underlying hedgeable and non-hedgeable components.
Easily Identify Gaps and Overages in Coverage
- More accurately predict future production costs of raw materials.
- Associate physical and financial commodity positions, raw materials contracts, and finished goods into a single holistic position view.
- Maintain margins that indicate business performance and profitability.
- Know the variance between budgeted and projected cost.
- Drill-down or roll-up by business unit, book, strategy, region, and/or facility.
- Gain deeper insights into the drivers of the costs associated with finished goods production.
- Automatically match uncovered budget requirements to their underlying market to illustrate the favorability of locking in the remainder at the current market price.
- Corn, Wheat, and Grains
- Soybeans and Soybean Meal
- Meat & Poultry
- Dairy, Milk, Cheese, and Butter
- Energy, Natural Gas, and Crude
- Fuels, Diesel, and Gas
- Pulp & Paper
- Other ingredients
InstaNext Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) software is available as a cloud-hosted solution and can also be installed on site. The software is widely used across the energy, commodity trading, consumer packaged goods, and agricultural industries. InstaNext supports all types of trades including forwards, futures, over-the-counter (OTC), swaps, foreign exchange, and options.